Job Type: Full time
Downer Rail and Transit Systems are committed to providing the highest quality Rollingstock & Overhaul services for the Australian market.
Reporting to the Team Leader, our Electricians will undertake investigations and analysis of specific electrical issues and assist with installations. You will identify and raise opportunities for service level improvement or process changes to support the goals of the business.
- Conduct inspection activities in accordance with documented criteria
- Verify compliance against project acceptance documentation
- Knowledge and experience in a workshop environment.
- Ensure all work is performed to compliance standards
- Foster the implementation of learnings and continuous improvement activities
- Work unsupervised within a team environment
- A commitment to upholding a ZERO Harm environment
- NSW Electrical license
- Current LVR/CPR Certificate
- Background in heavy machinery maintenance (preferred)
- Rollingstock experience preferred but not essential
- Must be available for day or afternoon shifts with the required notice.
- Day shift 6am – 2:30pm
- Afternoon shift 2:15pm – 10:15pm
- Full-time permanent role
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- Work on key rollingstock projects with an industry leader
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
For further information please email Sonya.Chandra@downergroup.com
- Applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.
- Shortlisting will begin before the closing date
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening.