Store Person - Supply logistics NSW
Location: Auburn, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer Rail is a leading name in the manufacturing and maintenance of rolling stock across Australia. We have an exciting opportunity for Store Persons to join our team in NSW- Auburn.
This is a full- time position , working ten and twelve-hour shifts, through a nine-week rotating roster.
This role will be responsible for the efficient day to day handling of the warehouse, logistics, stock receipting and dispatching. You will assist in coordinating plant & equipment maintenance, depot maintenance, contractor coordination and some planning tasks. You will also provide a high level of customer service to our internal and external customers as well as support company initiatives which improve our service levels to customers.
In addition to the above the store person will also actively participate in quality inspections and audits.
- Prepared to work shifts
- Hold a current national approved LF Forklift / Reach Truck Licence
- Meet the requirements of a Rail Safety Worker
- Gantry crane licence desirable
- Substantial experience in a warehouse environment
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Be collaborative and people orientated
- High attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and commitment to ensuring a safe workplace
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
How to Apply :
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. For more information about this position please contact Sonya Chandra – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner- email Sonya.Chandra@Downergroup.com
Please note applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening