Job Type: Full time
About DT Infrastructure
If you're not familiar with DT Infrastructure (DTI), let us introduce ourselves. We are the result of the acquisition of Downer's Transport Projects division by Gamuda Berhad. We take great pride in maintaining the outstanding brand equity and reputation that we’ve diligently built over the past eight years.
As a part of Gamuda Holdings Pty Ltd in Australia, which includes Gamuda Australia, we leverage the collective strengths and synergies of both brands to deliver unparalleled infrastructure solutions to our esteemed clients. With a strong foothold as a market leader in delivering major Transport Infrastructure projects in Australia, DT Infrastructure continues to secure new work and expand its reputation.
About the role
We are seeking a Business Analyst who will help DTI find more efficient ways of working through improved processes, systems, and actionable insights.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies.
- Conducting meetings, workshops and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Tertiary qualifications (or equivalent extensive experience) in information technology, computer science, business or related discipline
- Extensive applied experience in business analysis, process design, enterprise program and project management
- Commercial acumen - proven ability to understand a business case, inputs and key drivers and achieve objectives, financial profitability and effective business relationships
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual think and documentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate business cases for approval in an effective manner.
- Proven experience effecting business change to ensure projects are accepted by the business and deliver expected business value.
What we offer
At DT Infrastructure, our people thrive in an environment of diversity, growth and career development, facilitated by an extended geographic footprint, expanded project scope and numerous opportunities for variety.
As an employee of DT Infrastructure, you will enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Salary sacrifice superannuation
- And much more!
Visit DTInfrastructure.com.au to explore how DTI can support your career progression, unlock personal advantages and apply for our opportunities.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing or advancing your career, we want to hear from you.
How to apply
To apply for this position, submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and expressing your interest in joining our team.