Job Type: Full time
Our Industrial & Energy business is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our team on an ongoing project in the Surat Basin region, QLD . In this FIFO role you will functionally support the project and work with the Project Team in establishing a new project scopes, setting up and maintaining robust quality procedures, overseeing project controls and execution, monitoring and assisting with project progress reporting.
WHAT WE OFFER
- FIFO opportunity on a full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary package with project allowance
- 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster with camp accommodation on site, flights provided from Brisbane
- Opportunity to continually develop within a large and growing organisation
- A dynamic team environment and supportive culture, with a strong focus on health & safety
- An experienced Project Engineer with Engineers Australia recognised Tertiary Qualification, preferably in the mechanical field
- Experience in Greenfield and Brownfield environments in the Oil and Gas industry, with proven history of overseeing the life cycle of a project
- Committed to working within the requirements of the client and Downer, with the ability to work well under pressure and in an ever-changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with data sourcing and interpretation capability
- Clear and concise communication style with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Proficient in P6 and MS Office applications, with advanced MS Excel skills and an ability to learn new systems
Downer’s Industrial & Energy business supports our customers with long-term, relationship-based contracts where we seek to help customers optimise the reliability, efficiency, sustainability and whole-of-life performance of their assets. At the centre of everything we do, is the I&E Edge – four key foundational areas of Engagement, Delivery, Governance, and Excellence. We believe our culture reflects our leadership, and the core belief that respected, engaged people achieve great things.
Downer is made up of more than 33,000 people who are all different. Different preferences and perspectives. Different histories and heritages. We are different in the way we think, the actions we take and the unique value we contribute to Downer and it’s these differences that are Downer’s greatest strength.
As an inclusive employer, we welcome applications from everyone.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application online via the advertisement – we do not accept email applications. For queries, please contact Auri Niinioja, Recruitment Team Lead on Auri.Niinioja@downergroup.com.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES