Asphalt Crew Member
Location: Eastern Creek
Job Type: Full time
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We currently have opportunities available for Asphalt Crew Members to join our highly experienced surfacing crew based in Eastern Creek, NSW. This role would be well suited to people with a high regard for safety and quality.
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in an asphalt crew or labouring position
- Current HR Licence (preferred) and White Card
- A good attitude and strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Flexibility surrounding day and night shift work
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary with yearly increases and RDO’s
- Development to support your career with us
- Championing Health & Safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Full training and uniforms provided
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Rebecca Steele – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0459 902 129
Downer is an equal opportunity employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation / Age, offering flexible working options.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.