Mechanical Field Service Officer (FIFO)
Job Type: Full time
EDL owns and operates a global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe. Our vision is to be the leading global producer of sustainable distributed energy. At EDL, we are playing a key role in the world’s transition from traditional energy sources to decarbonised solutions.
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Field Service Officers to join our teams at various locations in WA. The roster will be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and reports into the Mechanical Operations Supervisor.
As the MFSO you will look after all aspects of operating and maintaining gas and diesel fired Engines and power generation equipment at various remote Power Stations.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a range of Gas fired Caterpillar, Deutz and Cummins engine generators.
- Maintain a range of Diesel Caterpillar, Deutz and Cummins and Volvo engine generators.
- Maintain and operate Pronto Maintenance Management System.
- Ensure compliance with H & S, Work Cover, Office of Energy Safety and all legislation and regulations are abided by.
- Be responsible and show urgency towards Customer needs in this essential service industry.
- Show initiative and a willingness to undertake ongoing training both internal and external to the Company.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required are:
- Mechanical trade certificate.
- Experience in Engine Management and Electrical/Mechanical Systems.
- Experience in the Operation and Maintenance of a modern Power Station preferred.
- Experience with Engine Management Control systems an advantage.
- 5 years Industrial safety experience
You will be a highly motivated, self starter with excellent communications skills and work effectively in a small, collaborative team environment.
Interested? APPLY NOW!! or contact Susie Ware for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
EDL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo medical and background screening prior to commencement with EDL.
Applications close on Friday 2 June 2023.