Accounts Payable Officer
Job Type: Full time
EDL owns and operates a global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe. Our vision is to be the leading global producer of sustainable distributed energy. At EDL, we are playing a key role in the world’s transition from traditional energy sources to decarbonised solutions.
The accounts payable officer will provide accounting and payment services to Australian based business units for the EDL group of companies. This role offers the flexibility to work from home 2 days per week.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for daily processing of accounts payable invoices
- Update information on Redmap about Error Invoices as update Supplier code, Cost Centre etc
- Resend all Non-PO invoices to the right Coder in the system
- Checking of outstanding invoices
- Weekly and monthly creditor payment runs – EFT, Bpay & Foreign as required
- Vendor maintenance as requested from various sources
- Liaising with creditors for overdue invoices
- Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts
- Managing Supplier enquires and respond to mail box and phone calls
- Process Employee expenses
- Manage & maintain supplier bank details in EFTsure
- Full fill all data and reports to the Auditor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous accounts payable and accounting experience.
- Computer literacy essential, including Excel and Word skills to a basic level.
- Experience with Redmap desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience with Pronto accounting system is desirable but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
EDL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You’ve got this!