Head of MS Security
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for The Head of Security who will be responsible to manage and lead the security team and support the Managed Service Chief Operating Officer (MSCOO) on all security matters related to the NBN Managed Service. The role will strengthen Ericsson’s capability to deliver the Managed Service while supporting the contractual obligations and deliver the services while meeting the Customer’s security requirements. The main purpose of the role is to support Managed Service operations including subcontractor engagements by fulfilling customer data and privacy obligations and continually improving the Managed Services security posture, both proactively (compliance, systems and processes) and reactively (incident and problem management)
- Lead Security Management for NBN Managed Service
- Point of Contact for all Security matters
- Monitor (24x7x365), notify, raise, investigate and resolve information security events
- Proactively examine security events for context, relevance, and criticality
- Adhere to Ericsson’s Incident Management and Incident Response
- Perform proactive vulnerability and risk management
- Perform proactive user access management
- Ensure that the information assets we are responsible to protect are secured
- Ensure contract compliance of security deliverables
In this role, you would:
- Management and leadership on security matters related to Ericsson's customer business, including coordination and facilitation of Ericsson’s efforts to meet customer security requirements
- Proactive and collaborative engagement across Ericsson organisations. Working jointly with other stakeholders to address customer security concerns and support Ericsson's Business Operations
- Establish trusted customer relationships as a single point of contact for customer security operations. Ensuring customer security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged, and addressed
- Proactive consultation with customers across multiple security domains, including risk assessment, data management, privacy, product hardening, ISO 27001 security controls, procedures, and vulnerability management
- Identification of security non-compliances, then the development of mitigation strategies, action plans and appropriate business responses aligned to Ericsson’s strategy
- Security Documentation as required by Ericsson and the Customer, including Customer Requirements Documents, Security Management Plans, Security Registers or other
- Security Reporting covering security status, issues, risks, and mitigations. Present security reports into appropriate forums as requested/required by Ericsson stakeholders or customers
- Security Governance Meetings monthly, both internally and externally, for stakeholder alignment, decision making and communication on key risks and issues
- Engagement with Ericsson Regional and Global security counterparts to ensure that security standard process is known and implemented when applicable
- Management of Customer Security Incidents including engagement with PSIRT, Product Units, Ericsson Stakeholders, Subcontractors and Customers as required
- Manage security team
- Develop security culture across nbn Manage Service
- Support other ANZA teams as required and directed by MSCOO
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Leading and managing
- Advising and consulting
- Communicating and Presenting information
- Persuading and Influencing
- Meeting customer expectations and delivering outcomes
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Customer orientation
- Demonstrated experience in Operations, Account Management, Solution Designers
- Knowledge of Ericsson Government Relations and Legal Counsel
- Proven track of Security organisation (regional and global) and management
- Proven knowledge of Customer Security Operations, Operations Management
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to Contact us.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Australia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition