CTO & Head of Strategy
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Senior Technology Leader/Strategic Engagement Manager to drive end to end technology solutions and thought leadership for one of Ericsson’s key accounts. Technology scope is Radio 4G/5G, Optical Transport, Core, Cloud, OSS, BSS, Services. This position will report into the Telstra Key Account Manager and will be a member of the Telstra Key Account Management leadership team. This person will be responsible for providing technical leadership that will drive and support the customers' vision, strategy, and strategic ambitions, secure differentiation and competitive advantage in the account, as well as drive delivery of Telstra KA revenue and growth objectives.
In this role, you would:
Be accountable and responsible for the development and delivery of strategic technology and related customer engagement plans for the Telstra KA in coordination with the Solution’s Head in the account (Wireless, Digital Infrastructure, Optical transport)
- Co-Create customer vision, strategy and architecture
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect Telstra’s business
- Build trusted customer relationship at senior and executive level.
- Initiate new customer engagement activities with Telstra through the development and delivery of creative strategies that deepen the relationships with Telstra, delivering sales and growth targets.
- Actively partner with Telstra KAM GM’s to build account plans, drive opportunities and conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Own and drive the relationship with the Telstra “Partner Engagement Manager” to improve collaboration between Ericsson and Telstra, further strengthening the strategic partnership.
- Collaborate with Ericsson regional and local marketing and communication teams to develop an integrated Sales & Marketing plan, aligned with Telstra KAM Team account planning.
- Develop and implement effective mechanisms to identify and supervise key breakthroughs and the progress of account plans throughout the year, supporting the KAM to ensure effective, up to date account plans at all times.
- Take full ownership to lead and drive key strategic forums with Telstra, recuring on a monthly basis.
- Lead the planning, co-ordination and delivery of customer engagement plans for strategic conferences (eg. MWC Barcelona) in collaboration with relevant sales, marketing & communication leads. End to end leadership includes agenda development, content, meetings and briefings.
- Drive Knowledge Transfer, perform coaching and mentoring activities to support internal competence build up. Participate in global CTO Ericsson forums.
- Support the Telstra KAM in building KAM team organisational capability, to ensure sustained success.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
Strong Experience in telecommunication technology and products, including Radio 4G/5G, Optical Transport, Core, Cloud, OSS, BSS, Services
- Significant experience in the development and delivery of strategic technology, marketing and customer plans.
- In-depth knowledge of current and future technology trends and their mapping to Ericsson Portfolio and Strategic Direction
- Shown B2B marketing experience including development and delivery of strategic and tactical marketing and customer engagement plans to drive overall account sales and growth objectives.
- Relevant sales experience within an exciting, dynamic industry context.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- High level relationship building, collaboration, engagement and communication skills.
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated people leadership experience in large, sophisticated matrix environments, including setting and driving team priorities, marshalling and coordinating sources, ensuring team follow-through to agreed outcomes.
- Strategic mindset, able to see the big picture and align teams to drive toward the strategic vision and execute on strategic plans.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High self-awareness, learning agility and a growth mindset.
- Proven level of personal resilience.
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to Contact us.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Australia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition.