Marketing & Communications Executive (12 month fixed-term contract)
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What's in it for you?
As our Marketing & Communications Executive you'll play a key role in supporting the account teams to deliver digital, data and analytics solutions to industry clients by devising campaigns, producing relevant content, and executing those campaigns and communications to drive growth.
You will also work with Partners, consultants, and talent teams to drive a range of internal communications and engagement activities across Asia-Pacific. EY’s Data and Analytics practice in Asia-Pacific is growing exponentially and we are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications person to join this fast-paced environment on a fixed-term 12-month contract with the potential for extension.
The scope of work is broad so will best suit a marketing and communications all-rounder with skills and experience in account management and content development. Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Account management. Working collaboratively with internal and external teams to grow business in our accounts by providing strategic advice and assets as required including:
- Devising content and communications campaigns and helping execute on them
- Producing business development and sales enablement assets including case studies, placemats, solution videos, articles, and other materials
- Coordinating design work with both internal and external creative agencies
- Managing brand and compliance approval processes
- Internal and external communications including developing content and campaigns for:
- Weekly newsletters and leadership communications
- LinkedIn articles
- Internal core business teams such as People and Recruitment
- Business development:
- Write and harvest content for proposals and expressions of interest responses
- Produce presentation packs, events and other sales enablement materials
- Liaise with the broader Asia-Pacific Consulting and Global Data & Analytics brand, marketing, and communications teams to share knowledge and collaborate on campaigns
What we're looking for
Here's our wish list but don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes. We're interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Approximately 5 years of practical marketing/brand/communications/copywriting experience preferably in an agency, consulting or B2B environment
- Proven exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail, creative flair, and creative problem-solving skills
- An adaptable, growth mindset and collaborative approach to achieving team goals
- The ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and deliver consistent outcomes at pace
- Strong stakeholder experience at senior and executive leadership levels
- Relevant degree, qualification or experience in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
A tech career @ EY means working with 40,000 fellow technologists who are creating cutting edge applications in blockchain, AI, cloud, analytics, robotics and cyber, harnessing tech to power the human enterprise and build a more equitable, sustainable world. We offer world class training and a free Tech MBA to all our people.
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY office are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders - past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.