Work Health and Safety Auditor - Victoria
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Work Health & Safety Auditor – Victoria
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart. We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
About the opportunity
EY is currently delivering a number of large-scale quality and environment, health and safety (EHS) audit projects for a range of clients. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced WHS auditor across Victoria to join our team in a full-time or part time fixed-term (12 months) role to support us in delivering these.
What’s in it for you?
As our Work Health & Safety Auditor you:
- Will travel to metropolitan, rural and remote workplaces/sites to conduct EHS and/or quality audits.
- There will be no audits scheduled during school holidays, enabling flexibility to work during school terms only.
- If you have a love for audit, meeting new people, autonomy and travel then this is the perfect role for you.
Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What we’re looking for:
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
To be successful in this position you have:
- A valid Australian drivers’ licence
- At least 5 years full time work experience
- At least 3 years WHS work experience
- Experience in performing quality and/or EHS audits
- Strong people skills including sound influencing and relationship management skills
- Passion for quality and/or WHS compliance
- A commitment to quality work deliverables and an eye for detail
- A can-do attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Experience or interest in using technology to perform audits (successful applicants will receive training on our technology - no prior experience required)
- An interest in, and willingness to, travel to metropolitan, rural and remote areas
The following is highly desirable (but not a must have):
- Qualifications in EHS or an equivalent, or working towards one
- Exemplar Global Auditor Certificate is desirable
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- Your own registered and road worthy vehicle
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits