SAP Data Migration Technical Consultant
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
As a Data Migration Technical Consultant, you will support our clients in defining and implementing a data journey aligned with their strategic objectives. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in the data migration design, development (building of BODS jobs, workflows, job flows, data flows as per mapping specifications) , and execution activities
- Creation of technical documentation and supporting design documents
- Work closely with and supporting the Functional Data Consultants
- Communicating, supporting and guiding the business and other data migration stakeholders
- Providing status reports as required
- Upskill and train junior development data migration team members
- Ownership of programs and processes assigned to you
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience on at least one project in an SAP technical role using BODS, LTMC or LSMW
- Experience in SAP BODS Integration with Non-SAP/SAP, S4HANA systems
- Good understanding of the BODS landscape and architecture.
- Experience in data migration reconciliation and verification
- Experience with requirements gathering and supporting the completion of design documents
- Experience creation of and completion of technical documents
- Experience in complex problem solving and mediating decision making
- Due to the nature of the client, the successful candidate must hold Australian Citizenship
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exposure to SAP S/4HANA
- Exposure to SAP SuccessFactors
- Industry experience in one or more of: Finance/Travel & Expenses, HR, Payroll or Procurement
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
- Experience in a delivery role on an SAP Data Migration project
What we offer
A tech career at EY means working with 40,000 fellow technologists who are creating cutting edge applications in blockchain, AI, cloud, analytics, robotics and cyber, harnessing tech to power the human enterprise and build a more equitable, sustainable world. We offer world class training and a free Tech MBA to all our people.
Globally at EY, we are committed to offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.