Corporate Tax Specialist, Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Corporate Tax Specialists, Financial Services - Brisbane
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
As our Corporate Tax Specialist, you’ll be part of a high performing team that provides tax advice to a range of globally recognised Financial Services firms. We are looking for experienced Corporate Tax Specialists from Consultant level to Senior Consultant.
- You will provide tax compliance and tax advisory advice, including the areas of tax structuring and tax transformation.
- You will help financial services clients achieve an efficient and effective tax function, identify tax planning and tax advisory opportunities and implement leading practice tax governance procedures.
- Work across multiple projects and clients as a team member, collaborating with our global network of resources.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Australian corporate tax experience ideally gained in a reputable accounting firm, corporate, or legal environment
- Ability to develop strong and broad relationships with clients and provide a high level of client service
- Ability to assimilate complex and technical information in a clear, succinct and well-informed manner to the client
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.