Entry Level Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for an Entry Level Executive Assistant (EA) within the National Executive Assistant Team (NEAT) in our Adelaide office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis, a 12-month fixed term contract. The objective of this role is to provide administrative and secretarial services to senior executives within Oceania, primarily Executive Directors and Senior Managers.
Your key responsibilities
- Diary and calendar management
- Travel management both Domestic and International
- Expense processing, adhering to firm deadlines
- Meeting scheduling and logistics, including catering and meeting room reservations
- Assistance with Event Management coordination and logistics
- Document management, including document creation, editing, proof reading as examples
What we’re looking for
- Australian Citizenship - given this position works with Government clients and may require an Australian Government security clearance
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in a team environment and/or handling secretarial services
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be a strong communicator with both excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to interact with senior management and clients
- Agility to support multiple people simultaneously
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.