Solution Architect | Data & Analytics
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors. You will shape, change, and deliver a data management roadmap to improve and enhance the value and re-usability of data, through modern and evolving data management practices and frameworks.
What's in it for you?
As our Solution Architect you'll play a key role in driving solution architecture design, evaluation and selection, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case. You will partner with key roles (eg. project managers, business analysts, etc) to create solutions that are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (costs and benefits).
What we're looking for
Here's our wish list but don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes. We're interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Strong cloud architecture expertise (Azure, AWS) across large projects
- Strong solution implementation experience (platform engineering, developer experience)
- Experience with DevOps and agile delivery (code management, CI/CD, modular design)
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
- Strong ability to effectively engage and collaborate with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience leading teams
- Due to the nature of the client, the successful candidate will require a Baseline Security clearance as a minimum
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
A tech career @ EY means working with 40,000 fellow technologists who are creating cutting edge applications in blockchain, AI, cloud, analytics, robotics and cyber, harnessing tech to power the human enterprise and build a more equitable, sustainable world. We offer world class training and a free Tech MBA to all our people.
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY office are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders - past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.