Resource Manager | Financial Services Consulting
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What’s in it for you?
The Resource Manager in Financial Services Consulting is responsible for working working in conjunction with the business to allocate staff to well-suited engagements, as well as oversee the day-to-day administrative and consultative functions effectively. You will play a key role amongst our supportive and tight-knit team of resources, within the Financial Services (FS) Consulting service line. All maintaining work life balance through hybrid working.
- Building and developing key relationships within and across FS (Financial Services), along with other relevant stakeholders
- Partnering with the business to allocate staff on suitable engagements, according to their skills, experience, and aspirations
- Conducting day-to day administrative and consultative functions, which includes collation of data from various sources to prepare reports for the business unit and other ad hoc tasks
- Reviewing and analysing reporting to provide insights and trend information
- Identifying and implementing improvements in resourcing processes and reporting
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Proven resource management experience, with an understanding of the professional services environment and/or financial services sector an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, conflict resolution and negotiating skills to balance individual and business needs
- Experience in using MS Excel and information/data analysis with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks, with effective prioritisation skills
- Exceptional client service with a strong desire to build exceptional, high-performing teams
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.