Marketing Automation Manager
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and the World?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
As our Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll lead our marketing automation efforts for Oceania to support the firm’s strategic objectives. You will advise campaign teams on effective digital marketing, as well as managing and reporting on the delivery of B2B programs and campaigns on the Marketo marketing automation platform. Furthermore, your in-depth knowledge on demand generation concepts and industry best practices to expand the Oceania marketing team’s capabilities by driving mature marketing automation practices across a range of marketing technology platforms.
- Local owner of Marketing Automation platform (Marketo), and the opportunity to educate, drive client engagement and make impact
- Key contributor to local MarTech strategy
- Be a brand champion and be a part of a passionate, innovative and high performing team.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- 5-7 years marketing automation strategy and roadmap experience as a product owner or consultant
- Solid people management experience, including coaching onshore and offshore teams
- Demonstrated track record executing large marketing automation campaigns, with measurable KPI’s
- Technically capable within Marketo, (or equivalent Marketing Automation platforms e.g. Eloqua, Pardot, etc.), analytical, exceptional communicator with a desire to improve processes
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholder expectations and multiple campaigns at once
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and how a prospect navigates through the funnel, how various marketing channels work during each stage of the funnel to ensure we are delivering a seamless client/potential client experience
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.