Collaborative Workshop Designer & Facilitator (Experience Manager)-Wavespace
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
EYwavespace™ brings the right people together to deconstruct challenges and develop solutions – faster. Human-centered design and collaboration are at the heart of our methodologies because we believe that people support what they help create.
What’s in it for you?
As a Collaborative Workshop Designer and Facilitator (Experience Manager) you’ll work with a diverse team in EYwavespace, partner with a cross-section of EY stakeholders and externally with clients to build and deliver best-in-class innovation experiences based in a strong design thinking foundation
- Design and facilitate interactive and impactful client experiences; leading primarily from the “front of room” as the driver of an experience in real-time, including group activities, facilitated break-out conversations, and outcome production
- Display emotional intelligence and deep understanding of the importance of energy, flow, and inspiration; leveraging adept listening skills and keen ability to navigate challenging discussions and viewpoints
- Maximize innovation opportunities while respecting client constraints and identify client blind-spots to expose broader opportunity areas.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Deep experience and confidence with facilitation and designing workshops
- A strong background in design thinking and other collaborative methodologies, particularly in private and public sector settings
- Proven ability to successfully deliver impactful innovation sessions
- Comfort working with senior stakeholders across a range of industries and sectors (including C-Suite)
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.