In-school Facilitator - Community Impact - Sydney - Part time 30 hours
Job Type: Part time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a Facilitator to join the Community Impact team in Sydney. This role is offered on a part time basis, 30 hours per week over 5 days on a maximum term contract until December 2024.
This exciting role is focused on the delivery of a financial capability program to upper primary and secondary school-aged students. The program is aimed at equipping young people with basic money management skills and financial knowledge to set them up for their futures.
The Community Impact sub-service line design, develop and implement large-scale behaviour change, education and community programs, on behalf of both corporations and governments, and evaluate the outcomes and impact of programs designed to drive a social benefit.
Your key responsibilities
- Deliver world class face to face financial capability workshops to upper primary and secondary school-aged students across the Adelaide area (including surrounding regional areas and approximately two weeks travel to rural areas per year)
- Deliver virtual workshops to upper primary and secondary school-aged students
- Build and maintain successful relationships with schools to ensure continued partnerships
- Achieve KPIs related to workshop quality and evaluation feedback
- Act as an outstanding brand ambassador for our client
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Previous experience in presenting, teaching, educating or performing; ideally to upper primary school age groups although this isn’t essential
- Ability to engage, inspire and motivate school-aged audiences through face-to-face and online mediums
- Must be able to quickly learn and retain content for presentations
- As a Facilitator, you must hold a valid and current Working with Children Check, as well as a valid driver’s license, access to your own car and compulsory third-party insurance
- Due to the nature of this role and the locations and premises you may need to attend, specifically working in schools and having contact with school staff and students, it is an inherent requirement of this role that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience with behaviour management and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Strong administration skills with great attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
- A purpose and values driven attitude – you want to be a part of something good
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2).
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.