SAP Data Integration and Analytics Manager
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an all-rounder data and analytics guru to be part of a growing EY SAP team to be based in any of our offices across Australia or New Zealand on a flexible, full-time permanent basis.
The SAP Data Integration and Analytics Manager will be part of our Technology Solution Delivery team in Oceania Consulting and get an opportunity to move into a more consultative role working across various data environments and helping our clients solve their business problems with data.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Establish data pipelines, processing, modelling, and visualising actionable insights.
- Work as part of a team to submit tenders and deliver the subsequent solution implementation.
- Support clients’ solutions
- Have experience in business intelligence, data warehousing and data integration.
- Managing the team to help our clients to find solutions to their most complex business challenges.
- Understand key business processes and visually illustrate a sequence of steps to achieve and end goal.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong experience in data management fundamentals and supporting technology.
- Sound experience with ETL processes and tools. (SAP Data Intelligence, Azure Data Factory, Event Hub)
- Familiar using semantic modelling, data visualisation (SAC/MS Power BI).
- Hands on full lifecycle planning experience including modelling, scripting (data action) and security set up.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- SAP datasphere certification
- Azure Cloud
- Process Engineering
- Python or SQL coding experience
- It would be advantageous if have previous SAP data migration experience.
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.