Data Governance Analyst | Data and Analytics
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors
What’s in it for you?
We’re looking for people with strong solutioning and consulting experience and a passion for a career in data analytics. You will provide a consultative service on a variety of data driven decision making projects within a fast-passed consulting environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and implement data collection, transformation, and data integration solution to create, coordinate and deploy data and analytics solutions
- Collaborate with solution design and business requirements teams to identify data requirements and influence project artefacts
- Advise on data management practices, approaches and frameworks;
- Demonstrate technical expertise in modern AI, analytics, big data and associated technologies, cloud platforms, data quality, governance and architecture
- Provide technical guidance as SME and hands on delivery team member across multiple clients and engagements
- Lead technology consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
- Contribute to thought leadership, and demonstrate technical expertise in modern AI, analytics, big data and associated technologies, cloud platforms, data quality, governance and architecture
- Be a part of a culture that focuses on delivering excellence for our clients and work with an awesome team of people to work with and access to cutting edge technologies.
- Be involved in all aspects of the Project life-cycle, including Strategy, Road-Mapping, Architecture, Implementation and Development in order to gain maximum exposure to set you up for a successful consulting career.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Relevant Data Experience in a similar role with responsibilities as listed above.
- Solid experience on Enterprise Data Warehouse integration and reporting developing modern data platform solutions, data governance, architecture frameworks and processes.
- On hands experience in Big Data technologies and Apache ecosystem technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hive, and have experience building end to end data pipelines using on-premise or cloud-based data platforms.
- Technical leadership and the ability to work with a wider group of architects, application teams and business teams to define and socialise architectural concepts and approaches
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects
- Due to the nature of the client, the successful candidate will require a Baseline Security clearance as a minimum
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.