Reward Remuneration Manager - People Advisory Services
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
The Team: People and Workforce
We work globally and collaborate to bring professional teams together to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re making significant investments to build a team with the right resources. Joining now mean being able to seize the opportunities that accompany that growth and shape the future of this fast-growing practice
- You’ll work with people who inspire and bring out the best in you, develop new and different skillsets with access to the latest digital tools and technology and learning platforms
- You’ll experience our diverse and inclusive culture. We believe that only the highest-performing teams that maximize the power of different perspectives can succeed in this fast-changing environment
EY’s Recognition and Reward professionals help companies articulate and implement strategic, financially optimized, sustainable, competitive and results-driven total reward philosophies and programs that reflect each organization’s purpose, vision, culture and values.
As a Reward Renumeration Manager you will:
- Lead teams and liaise with clients to support their people agenda; design and implement innovative reward, recognition and performance approaches
- Provide comprehensive and pragmatic advice through technical excellence in one or more of the following competencies:
- Executive remuneration: Review and re-design executive reward arrangements to reflect accountabilities and to align with company performance and risk management profiles
- Transformational reward: Review, re-design and implement changes to whole of workforce reward structures and practices
- Equity & Legal: Implement incentive plans, provide legal advice on market disclosures, CEO/executive contracts and termination arrangements, corporate transactions, IPOs and Corporations Act/Listing Rules compliance
- Deliver integrated solutions that align to our client’s business and people strategies, optimise workforce productivity, are tax-effective, and compliant with local and global regulations
What we’re looking for
- Experience and deep technical knowledge of innovative reward, recognition and performance approaches and competencies
- Demonstrated ability to translate client needs into practical and implementable reward solutions
- Highly developed ability to build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders/clients
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
What we can offer you
- Discover how at EY a career is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Read our DE&I statement at www.ey.com/au/diversityinclusionstatement
- Explore the benefits at www.ey.com/au/benefits