Senior Consultants Technology Risk - Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your most rewarding experiences couldn’t be captured by a resume?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
As our Senior Consultant, you’ll use your passion for Technology Risk with Financial Services experience, to join our diverse team. You will work with our banking, insurance and wealth management clients to develop and deliver exceptional assurance.
All maintaining work life balance through hybrid working.
- Identify potential risks and vulnerabilities in IT systems and processes that could impact the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Develop an audit plan based on the identified risks and prioritize areas for review.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls and security measures in place to safeguard the organization's assets, data, and information systems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, industry standards, and internal policies related to IT and data security.
- Prepare comprehensive audit reports documenting findings, recommendations, and action plans for management to address identified issues.
- Provide a broad range of risk assurance services to support our clients’ governance and risk needs
- Delivering professional and highly valued technology risk services to our financial services clients
- Identifying opportunities to deliver commercial outcomes for our clients
- Working effectively as a collaborative team member
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Financial services industry-based knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of, and experience in, internal auditing, IT risk management strategies and techniques
- Superior communication and relationship building skills
- A result orientated and commercially client focused mindset
- The ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues.
- A passion for emerging technologies and willingness to work within a team to advise clients on how to manage IT risks.
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.
The minimum salary for this role is AUD95,000 inclusive of superannuation and dependent on skills and experience.