Functional Consultant - ServiceNow - Technology Consulting
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
How can technology help you transform your working world?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our dynamic Digital and Emerging Technology team as a Functional Consultant in ServiceNow, focused on Strategic Portfolio Management you’ll work on large scale transformation projects with some of our largest clients in the Defence and National Security sector.
You’ll support with defining technical scope and providing technical advisory services to assist clients assess their business needs against functionality of the ServiceNow platform and subsequently implement, through understanding client requirements and translating them into workable functional solutions, creating user stories, product architecture design documentation and product roadmaps you’ll support the delivery of true transformation for our clients.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Strong professional experience in ServiceNow, Strategic Portfolio Management and Enterprise Resource Management
- Experience in successfully delivering multiple ServiceNow projects focused on Strategic Portfolio Management or PPM
- Targeted experience in designing and implementing effective resource management practices using ServiceNow as a platform
- Experience across the full development lifecycle
- Baseline Clearance
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience with integration of ServiceNow with other applications & toolsets (Web services, REST API's).
- ServiceNow CSA / CAD / CIS certifications
- NV1 or NV2 Clearance
Note: as this role supports our federal government clients, citizenship is required in order to secure clearances
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.