Market Research Data Analyst/Programmer (Sydney)
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Could the skills you build here unlock doors anywhere?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
EY Sweeney (formerly Sweeney Research) joined the EY Consulting group resulting in new, exciting and unique opportunities for driven individuals. Based on our company philosophy “whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experiences you gain will last a lifetime”, we are inviting data analysts/programmers to apply for this highly rewarding role.
EY has the largest research insight, experience design and social research practices across the major professional services firms in the region. As an end-to-end insights practice within EY we do things differently and work on some of the most challenging and interesting projects around for commercial and government clients.
As a Senior Consultant in our Sydney office, you will be:
- Working in a dedicated team of programmers/analysts to liaise with Research Consultants to understand their research strategies and ensure their analytics, metrics, forecasting and reporting are being met;
- Initiating and maintaining online (CAWI), telephone (CATI) and face to face (CAPI) social and market research projects, including scripting and management of questionnaires.
What we’re looking for:
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- At least 3+ years’ experience working in the market research industry
- Strong practical experience in market research survey programming for online (CAWI), telephone (CATI) and face-to-face interviewing (CAPI)
- Analysis experience with SPSS and/or Q
- Ability to work to deadlines across multiple engagements
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Numeracy skills/ be a logical thinker
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.