Manager - Technology Risk - Sydney
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and the World?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
We are looking for a Manager within the Technology Risk team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- You will operate as a fieldwork leader to assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk.
- You can expect to work with client personnel to analyse, evaluate, and enhance information systems facilitating the business internal control process
- You will assist clients and other Technology Risk professionals in performing information technology control engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents.
- Work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
- Serve as a fieldwork leader by directing the daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status, and managing staff performance
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A passion for emerging technologies and working within a team to advise clients on how to manage IT risks and accelerate performance.
- The ability to inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.