Cyber Security Senior Consultant - Perth
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if the walls of your workplace didn’t limit your impact?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team of Cyber professionals, you’ll bring your established knowledge and skills in key Information Security domains and understanding of relevant industry security and contribute to improving cyber security for a broad range of clients. In this role you’ll;
- Conduct Information Security compliance and maturity assessments
- Identification, analysis and implementation of Information Security processes and controls
- Assess the effectiveness of security controls for a system and its operating environment
- Attend meetings and workshops as required to provide security advice and guidance to stakeholders and customers
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Experience with Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Cyber Threat Exposure Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience.
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards including ISM, DSPF, PSPF, NIST CSF, ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT, AS/NZS 4360, CPS234.
- Experience in writing risk assessment reports and briefs to senior executives
- Strong program / project delivery on major security uplift programs.
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.
The minimum salary for this role is AUD 102,000 inclusive of superannuation and dependent on skills and experience.