Manager - Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit - Consulting - Brisbane
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your most rewarding experiences couldn’t be captured by a resume?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
As a Manger in our Enterprise Risk Practice you will Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
- Advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information.
- Provide internal audit services to help clients align their internal audit strategy to the broader business strategy, conduct assessments and diagnostics, develop and execute internal audit transformations, and deliver outsourcing or co-sourcing services.
- Offer recommendations to clients on risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and analysing operational or enterprise risks for an organization.
- Analyse new legislation to determine impact on risk exposure. Help clients address compliance, financial, and operational risks.
- Perform internal control testing, develop internal audit plans, and provide internal audit services on an outsourcing basis. Assess the client’s current state internal controls and SOX framework in order to mitigate risk.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and guiding the team and client to create and deliver internal audit plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and strategies which comply with professional standards.
- Advising clients to understand and manage business risks and verify the validity of business information.
- Nurturing client relationships to achieve service expectations, deliverables and outcomes.
- Delivering internal audits that address compliance, financial, operational and strategic risks, and assess the current state internal controls and framework in order to mitigate current and emerging risks in the clients’ industry.
- Keeping up to date with innovative assurance industry trends and briefing the engagement team on the client’s internal audit environment.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree qualification in finance, business, accounting or related discipline
- Professional accreditations and qualifications will also be considered favourably (CPA, CISA, CA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CBCP, CIPP certification within one year of hire)
- May require travel to serve client needs.
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.