Manager - Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit - Adelaide
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
Our Enterprise Risk team in Adelaide is growing and we are looking for a Manager in the Internal Audit practice. This is a huge opportunity for you to work with a diverse portfolio of clients to develop and deliver exceptional assurance. You will work on:
- Leading and guiding the team and client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and strategies which comply with professional standards
- Advising clients to understand and manage business risks and verify the validity of business information
- Nurturing client relationships to achieve service expectations, deliverables and outcomes
- Partnering with top tier clients, addressing compliance, financial and operational risk, and assessing the client’s current state internal controls and framework in order to mitigate risk
- Keeping up to date with internal audit industry trends and briefing the engagement team on the client’s internal audit environment
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Practical and solution-oriented approach to identify technical developments, and evaluate and advise impacts
- High level communication and engagement skills, including exceptional report writing abilities
- Strong business acumen, commercially focused attitude
- Inspiring leadership capability with the motivation to develop others, build high performing teams and effectively delegate with appropriate levels of support
- Excellent project management skills including ability to lead fieldwork
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree qualification in finance, business, accounting or related discipline
- Professional accreditations and qualifications will also be considered favourably (CPA, CISA, CA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CBCP, CIPP)
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.