Managers and Senior Managers - International Tax and Transaction Services - Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
EY’s Transaction Tax team is looking for talented Managers and Senior Managers in our Melbourne office.
In this role you will team with EY professionals and client stakeholders to advise many of the world’s largest organisations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex, high-profile deals in the market.
The transactions market is a major part of EY’s go to market strategy. Working in Transaction Tax, you will be given the tools, training and flexibility to work on interesting and varied matters to grow your career exponentially with an employer that truly invests in the development and well-being of its people.
What is TTA?
The Transaction Tax Advisory (TTA) team sits within EY’s International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS) practice, which is a joint venture between the Strategy & Transactions and Tax service lines. TTA is focused on advising corporate, private equity, infrastructure and other clients on all tax aspects of their capital agenda.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Australian tax consulting within a top tier accounting firm, corporate, tax consulting or legal environment
- Inbound and outbound transaction consulting with international tax research, planning and compliance experience and/or tax due diligence, deal structuring, and post-acquisition planning experience
- Ability to succinctly and clearly communicate complex tax concepts to clients
- Experience managing budgets, projects and people
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and provide a high level of client service
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.