Senior Commercial Development Analyst
Location: Port Macquarie
Job Type: Full time
We are unique
We are a regional business that thinks on a global level. We work with determined, passionate and curious people to empower communities to share and use energy for a better tomorrow. With a network that powers 95% of NSW and parts of Southern Queensland, we ensure homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, and services stay connected.
We are currently recruiting multiple roles for Senior Commercial Development Analysts. This role can be based at any of Essential Energy’s depots with the flexibility to work from home full-time.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development, this role will see you focus on revenue generation through new business opportunities by providing specialist support to the delivery of strategic commercial development opportunities.
In addition, the Senior Commercial Development Analyst will provide key insights, analytics and support to enable a strategic, high value and mutually beneficial relationship with key customers.
What we offer
- Nine-day fortnight
- 15.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A range of learning and development opportunities, including leadership programs
- Fantastic local and regional career opportunities
To be successful in this role you will have strong commercial and financial acumen, with the ability to drive outcomes supported by complex analysis and modelling. You will be a “big picture” person who understands the impacts of changing markets and can then communicate them to all stakeholders. You will be a strategic and critical thinker with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Commerce/Engineering or similar discipline or demonstrated capability through past employment experience
- Substantial experience working in a business development team, advisory or commercial role
- Proven ability to partner with senior stakeholders to identify, develop and make recommendations on new business opportunities
- Experience in developing and negotiating contracts and commercial arrangements
For further information please contact Andrew Hillsdon, Head of Commercial Development, on 0408 265 749.
Applications close on Sunday 26th of March at 11.55pm.
Passionate people. Global thinking. Regional heart.
Building a better energy future.
Essential Energy is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
As an organisation, our aim is to champion inclusivity in the workplace and celebrate the difference in all our employees.