Job Type: Full time
We are unique
We are a regional business that thinks on a global level. We work with determined, passionate and curious people to empower communities to share and use energy for a better tomorrow. With a network that powers 95% of NSW and parts of Southern Queensland, we ensure homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, and services stay connected.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrician in Bourke, NSW.
About the role
The Electrical Technician is responsible for the delivery of a range of technical works encompassing the maintenance, construction, inspection and operation of equipment related to energy Transmission and Distribution systems.
What we offer
- Nine-day fortnight
- 15.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A range of learning and development opportunities, including leadership programs
- Fantastic local and regional career opportunities
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (plus Qualified Supervisors Certificate)
- Drivers Licence
- WorkCover NSW Construction Induction Cert
- Attainment and ongoing successful maintenance of all regulatory, industry and business required licences, authorisations and other such certificates deemed necessary for the role.
- Any participation in out of hours On-Call will require you to be in the general vicinity of the On Call area
For further information please contact Kurt Dickson, Senior Resource Supervisor, 0428 121 021
Applications close on Monday 10th of April at 11.55pm
Passionate people. Global thinking. Regional heart.
Building a better energy future.
Essential Energy is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
As an organisation, our aim is to champion inclusivity in the workplace and celebrate the difference in all our employees.