Location: Wagga Wagga
Job Type: Full time
We are unique
We are a regional business that thinks on a global level. We work with determined, passionate and curious people to empower communities to share and use energy for a better tomorrow. With a network that powers 95% of NSW and parts of Southern Queensland, we ensure homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, and services stay connected.
We are currently recruiting for a Cable Jointer in Wagga Wagga, NSW.
About the role
Being a Cable Jointer means you are responsible for the general construction, installation, connection, maintenance and repair of both high voltage (HV) and low voltage (LV) distribution network assets and equipment with emphasis on those components directly related to the underground network.
What we offer
- Nine-day fortnight
- 15.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A range of learning and development opportunities, including leadership programs.
- Fantastic local and regional career opportunities
- Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Distribution Cable Jointing with electives in Install, Maintain, Fault Find, Switching and repair or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Drivers licence
- WorkCover NSW Construction Induction Certificate
- Attainment and ongoing successful maintenance of all regulatory, industry and business.
For further information please contact Darren Hockley, Senior Resource Supervisor, on 0428 656 659.
Applications close on Sunday 18th June at 11.55pm (AEST).
Passionate people. Global thinking. Regional heart.
Building a better energy future.
Essential Energy is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
As an organisation, our aim is to champion inclusivity in the workplace and celebrate the difference in all our employees.