Job Type: Full time
We are unique
We are a regional business that thinks on a global level and is committed to drive a new energy future. With a network that powers 95% of NSW and parts of Southern Queensland, we ensure homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, and services stay connected.
The energy industry is enjoying a period of innovation and transformation and it’s an exciting time to join us. We are currently recruiting for a Powerline Worker in Tamworth.
You will have a collaborative approach and understand the importance of working side by side with colleagues and customers. You will positively contribute to the community and stakeholders and put safety at the forefront of everything you do.
- Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems with electives in Distribution Overhead
- Driver's Licence
- WorkCover NSW Construction induction Certificate
- Evidence of attainment and maintenance of all regulatory, industry and business required licences, authorisations and other such certificates deemed necessary for the role
- Ability to work effectively during times of unplanned events
- Any participation in out of hours On-Call will require you to be in the general vicinity of the On Call area
As an Essential Energy team member, you’ll enjoy such benefits as;
- Competitive remuneration
- 9-day fortnight
- 16% Superannuation
- Apple, JB Hi-Fi and Dell Employee Purchase Programs
- Fitness Passport
- Corporate Health Plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
We offer fantastic local and regional career opportunities limited only by your own drive and determination. Working for this large and diverse organisation, employees can take advantage of a range of learning and development opportunities, including leadership programs.
If successful in this role you will join a supportive and appreciative team in a role that offers breadth across essential Energy's entire corporate and network businesses.
At Essential Energy we are united in our purpose and live our values. We operate in an exciting and rapidly changing environment, thrive in a culture that is all about teamwork and are here for our customers.
For further information please contact Ben Lock, Senior Resource Supervisor, on 0427 658 853.
Applications close on Sunday 24 September at 11.55pm (AEST)
Passionate people. Global thinking. Regional heart.
Building a better energy future.
Essential Energy is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
As an organisation, our aim is to champion inclusivity in the workplace and celebrate the difference in all our employees.