Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
We are unique
We are a regional business that thinks on a global level. We work with determined, passionate and curious people to empower communities to share and use energy for a better tomorrow. With a network that powers 95% of NSW and parts of Southern Queensland, we ensure homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, and services stay connected.
We are currently recruiting a Test Analyst to join our Essential Technology team for a 10 month fixed term contract opportunity. This role can be based anywhere within Essential Energy’s operational footprint throughout NSW.
About the role
As the Test Analyst you will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of testing for projects within the Digital Now program of work. Digital Now includes a range of transformation projects including ITSM uplift, Data Centre Resilience and Strategic Integration platform.
The role will execute test scripts that will thoroughly test all aspects of both technology and processes to determine how well the deliverables meet documented requirements
- Develop and manage test requirements based on supplied documented business requirements and create traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Execute test strategies, test plans and test cases in accordance with the ICT test strategy framework
- Engage with project management to confirm that products developed meet the acceptance criteria and are to required standard
- Develop and interpret test data, scripts and coordinate the test environment configuration in accordance with agreed methods and standards
- Utilise and support testing software systems and tools to assist testing activities
You will have demonstrated experience in a similar technical role in an ICT environment. More specifically;
- Experience in testing of Information Technology solutions or services and development of test scripts and test cases
- Experience in analysing business and operational data and preparation of reports measured against project specifications
- Diploma of Information Technology or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Test Management Certification
- ITIL and SDLC Certification
As an Essential Energy team member, you’ll enjoy such benefits as;
- 16% Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements subject to business needs
- Competitive remuneration
- Access the NIB corporate health plan
- Access to join the Fitness Passport Program
- Paid parental leave for eligible team members
- Further education and career development support
We offer fantastic local and regional career opportunities limited only by your own drive and determination.
Working for this large and diverse organisation, employees can take advantage of a range of learning and development opportunities, including leadership programs.
If successful in this role you will join a supportive and appreciative team in a role that offers breadth across essential Energy's entire corporate and network businesses.
At Essential Energy we are united in our purpose and live our values. We operate in an exciting and rapidly changing environment, thrive in a culture that’s all about teamwork and are here for our customers.
For further information please contact Tom Maunder Project/Program Coordinator on M: 0429166317.
Applications close midnight on Sunday 1 October 2023.
Passionate people. Global thinking. Regional heart.
Building a better energy future.
Essential Energy is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
As an organisation, our aim is to champion inclusivity in the workplace and celebrate the difference in all our employees.