Officer - Supply
Location: Kalgoorlie - Boulder
Job Type: Not Specified
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused globally relevant gold company. We were created in late 2011 and operate five wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. In addition, we hold an economic interest in the Ernest Henry copper-gold mine in Queensland.
We are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, with local applicants encouraged to apply.
About the role
The Officer – Supply position plays a key role in providing warehouse services that ensure quality supply, storage and distribution of goods in support of Evolution Mungari business activities. This is a significant opportunity to further develop your knowledge in mining and increase your organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting for warehouse inventory – where is it, how long has it been there and when will it come back / need replenishing.
- Provision of internal onsite logistic services to schedules that meet operational requirements.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by constantly looking for opportunities to improve work safety, practices and procedures.
- Assisting finance with month end and other tasks including accruals, general ledger reconciliations, etc..
About our operation
Our Mungari gold operation is both open pit and underground, located 20km west of Kalgoorlie and 600km east of Perth in Western Australia. Being a residential mine, our employees go home every night, with many living in the local community of Kalgoorlie. Throughout the year there are many cultural and community events to enjoy and for families there are several schools, parks and sporting clubs. Our lifestyle friendly rosters give our employees a great work-life balance.
Safety is our priority
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people and the communities in which we operate are of paramount importance to us. We believe that every injury is preventable, and we are committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace and empowering our people to stop any unsafe behaviour, enabling everyone to work together towards an injury free workplace.
As Officer - Supply you will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a warehouse environment, preferably on a mine site.
- Previous stores or warehousing experience
- Familiarisation with warehouse database management system highly regarded
- High risk work license – Fork Lift
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
- Unencumbered West Australian Drivers Licence
- Must reside, or willing to be residential in the Goldfields region
What we can offer
At Evolution we offer a range of employee benefits, that we review on a regular basis, ensuring we are listening to what our employees want.If successful, you can expect to receive the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Various salary packaging options including novated car leasing, rental costs etc
- 5:2:4:3 roster (10hr days)
- Residential health allowance
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Complimentary life insurance and income protection
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
We thank you for taking the time of submitting your application.
Closing date: 4th December 2022