Administrator People & Culture
Job Type: Not Specified
Evolution Mining has evolved from a small company into a globally relevant gold mining business with a reputation of delivering value for all stakeholders. Our overriding priority is safety. We dare our people to think differently, we act like owners, and we live our values of safety, accountability, excellence, and respect.
We want people’s time at Evolution to be a highlight of their career, forging a company that’s known for sustainable excellence, and attracting the best talent, not only to Evolution, but also to our industry.
Our Group operations are based in Liverpool St. (Sydney CBD) providing support across all sites in several key areas including People and Culture (P&C) ensuring HR best practice and adherence is achieved alongside our regulatory requirements business strategy.
About the role
This opportunity will allow you to be professionally challenged and develop your skills within a fast-paced, growth focused team and company, providing timely and effective support to the business.
Reporting to the Group Manager – People and Culture, you will provide P&C administrative support to our Australian mining operations from our head office.
Typical responsibilities with the role will include but not limited to:
- Onboarding of new employees including coordinating with site pre-boarding activities
- Employee contract generation including letters associated with changes to employee’s terms and conditions
- Support people and culture cyclical activities (such as remuneration review, performance and development, talent and succession planning)
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and timely employee and P&C master data on behalf of the business
- Provision of standard reporting
Having recently obtained a qualification in human resources and/ or experience in a similar role, you will:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience working within P&C function will be regarded but not essential
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
What we offer
At Evolution we offer a range of employee benefits, that we review on a regular basis, ensuring we are listening to what our employees want.If successful, you can expect to receive the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Future opportunities to work in different business units, interstate and overseas
- Short term incentive bonus
- Complimentary life insurance and income protection
- Referral bonuses available
More about Evolution
Evolution operates wholly owned mines across Australia and Canada.
Click here to learn more about our story - https://evolutionmining.com.au/our-story/
Evolution recognises that climate change is one of the most pressing problems facing all of us and that we need to take serious action if we are to have a future business, clean and productive environment and healthy society. Evolution supports the Paris Agreement and is committed to be net zero by 2050, and an interim target of reducing our emissions by 30% by 2030.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to providing safe and inclusive work environments which allow our employees to be themselves. We support our employees' work-life integration and provide a stimulating environment to foster development and career growth.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.