Location: West Wyalong
Job Type: Full time
Evolution Mining Limited
Maintenance Planner – Cowal
- Industry competitive remuneration package
- A diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Residential role - (5/2/4/3 10hr roster)
Evolution Mining has evolved from a small company into a globally relevant gold mining business with a reputation of delivering value for all stakeholders. Our overriding priority is safety. We dare our people to think differently, we act like owners, and we live our values of safety, accountability, excellence, and respect. We want people’s time at Evolution to be a highlight of their career, forging a company that’s known for sustainable excellence, and attracting the best talent, not only to Evolution, but also to our industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Planning Coordinator Purpose of the role is to Develop and communicate the plans and schedules for business as usual (BAU) in conjunction with the major events calendar (MEC).
Key responsibilities and duties
- Ensuring compliance with company work management processes and practices.
- Creating and planning fully resourced work orders for effective execution.
- Maintaining and communicating 12-week rolling forecast schedules, focusing on the first 2 weeks.
- Communicating potential production disruptions within the 12-week forecast.
- Managing work management master data changes based on equipment reviews and quality errors.
- Developing secondary task lists for recurring work to support planning and safety.
- Planning for safety, including HAZ, OFI, AI, PGI.
- Collaborating with HSEC, production, engineering, maintenance, and service providers to establish maintenance plans and schedules.
- Coordinating with reliability and engineering and the supply function.
- Commitment to living and supporting the Evolution values of Safety, Excellence, Accountability, Respect
- Leading a safety culture of continuous improvement and playing an active role in our Net Zero 2050 goal
Our aim is to ensure our people are developed to enable them to progress their career. You must be a self-reliant contributor with distinctive proficiency in the Maintenance / Work Management Planning area. You will understand procedures in own functional area and some knowledge of other functions.
You must have/ demonstrate:
- Electrical Trade qualification - desirable
- Previous relevant industry planning experience
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Exposure to Pronto or similar
- Knowledge of budget process highly desired
- Shut scheduling (desirable)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
What we can offer
At Evolution we offer a range of employee benefits, that we review on a regular basis, ensuring we are listening to what our employees want. If successful, you can expect to receive the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of financial, employee development and healthy & wellbeing benefits and rewards.
- Continual training and development and internal career progression opportunities.
- Company provided life insurance and income protection
- Share ownership plan
- Ongoing access to health and medical wellbeing support
- Recognition and rewards programs, performance bonuses
- Future opportunities to work interstate and overseas
- Commonwealth Bank – Banking Benefits
- Discounted local gym membership
- A professional and friendly team - inclusive and diverse working environment
Evolution Mining is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to providing safe and inclusive work environments which allow our employees to be themselves.
We support our employees' work-life integration and provide a stimulating environment to foster development and career growth.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org