Operator - Process
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Not Specified
Operator - Process
- 7/7 continuous roster
- Industry competitive remuneration package + bonuses + benefits
- Cowal Gold Operation
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused globally relevant gold company. We were created in late 2011 and operate five wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. Our people are our greatest asset. You will be working for an employer that also invests in their staff, offering continual training and development, encouraging internal career progression opportunities
Our Cowal Gold Operation is an open-cut, underground and ore processing operation, located 40km Northeast of West Wyalong in NSW.
About the role
Reporting to the Mill Foreman, the purpose of this position is to operate the Processing Plant – specifically, crushing, grinding, flotation, leaching and control room - in a safe, effective, and efficient manner to meet operational requirements.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that a smooth and continual production process is maintained at all times
- Maintaining metallurgical processing parameters and targets in your work area
- Performing plant and equipment isolations as per training, up to Isolator Level 3
- Following up appropriately on process deviations and equipment failures
- Assisting shift trades during plant breakdowns and other situations where required
- Maintaining log sheets and provide effective handovers to following shifts
- Regularly checking that processing parameter set points are being achieved
- Maintaining health, safety, statutory, regulatory, and licensing standards, and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution
- Commitment to living and supporting the Evolution values of Safety, Excellence, Accountability, Respect
- Leading a safety culture of continuous improvement and playing an active role in our Net Zero 2050 goal.
Previous experience in gold processing plants is advantageous but not essential. The ideal candidate will have experience with and enjoy working with people. You must be able to always work safely. It is essential that you are a team player with strong organisational skills and can communicate effectively and in a positive manner with peers, supervisory personnel and other stakeholders. In this role you must be able to adhere to shift schedule and working hours.
To be considered for this role you must have / demonstrate:
- Forklift Ticket
- Certificate III in Metalliferous Mining / Resource Processing
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Planning and Organising skills
- Competent user of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work with DCS systems
- Willingness to work remotely and autonomously
What we can offer
At Evolution we offer a range of employee benefits, that we review on a regular basis, ensuring we are listening to what our employees want. If successful, you can expect to receive the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Subsidised accommodation provided
- Company provided life insurance and income protection
- Share ownership plan
- Ongoing access to health and medical wellbeing support
- Benefits program including discounts with private health insurance providers, online and in-store discounts through Maxxia Rewards, salary sacrificing
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Future opportunities to work interstate and overseas
- Incentive Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to providing safe and inclusive work environments which allow our employees to be themselves. We support our employees' work-life integration and provide a stimulating environment to foster development and career growth.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
For further information please email: email@example.com