Job Type: Full time
Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
This exciting role is responsible for scaling, developing, and monitoring the high-volume low-latency bank transaction enrichment systems developed by Look Who’s Charging business unit of Experian. Together, you will assist with development and implementation of best practices to monitor and scale LWC services supporting 40 million bank transactions enrichment per day. With a growing list of 40+ banks and other financial institutions are our clients; we are looking to eliminate all tasks that are automatable or repetitive.
You will have a good knowledge and experience using cloud tools, infrastructure as a code, and DevOps practices. The hybrid role will work alongside the Senior SRE in supporting and maintaining our solutions, as well with the Head of Development in developing the Look Who’s Charging solution. It is an excellent opportunity for someone to hone their skills in both Devops and Development and explore their potential in each discipline.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to build, containerise, test & deploy application components to cloud services such as Kubernetes, web apps, serverless functions etc.
- Incorporate quality checks into pipelines for code, security, performance, and test coverage for the committed code
- Automate operational tasks by writing scripts and scheduled jobs.
- Assist in the development and troubleshooting of infrastructure deployment process via Infrastructure as Code.
- Implement best practices for building, testing, and deploying software components in the cloud.
- Write secure, performant, and scalable code to support Look Who's Charging high-volume low-latency APIs.
- Improve monitoring and alerting of our cloud infrastructure and applications.
More about you
- You hate repetitive tasks and always look for automation opportunities
- Have experience in Software Engineering and System Engineering in a Cloud based environment
- Experience in Microservices Architecture and .NET Ecosystem from a DevOps standpoint
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Full software lifecycle automation experience (design, development, test, deployment), including deployment to a production environment.
- Strong experience with Unit testing, integration testing, and code coverage.
- Understand standard cloud networking & security concepts or a curiosity to learn.
- Familiar with logging and monitoring tools (or equivalent) such as ELK stack, Grafana, Prometheus, CloudWatch, application insights etc. would be a plus
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people focus.
Experian Asia Pacific isn't just growing, we're leveraging cutting edge data science, inclusion and start-up mindsets to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and culture.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together