Senior Product Consultant- Collections
Job Type: Full time
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
The Product Consultant plays a key role in building and testing solutions that deliver business benefits for our customers. Experian Decision Analytics helps clients achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that improve their operational efficiency. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organisations.
What you’ll need to bring to the role & Experian
- Strong presentation capabilities (workshop, demonstrations, training)
- Negotiating, problem solving & questioning skills
- A teamwork focus, with a flexible, analytical and logical thinking approach
- Ability to build and maintain solid long-term relationships
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Work that matters - What you’ll be doing
- Lead and facilitate Collections business workshops and requirements definition through to sign off.
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria in line with allocated budget and Experian product standards.
- Lead solution walk-throughs .
- Provide expert product advice, including as part of the pre-sales process.
- Design efficient, effective and supportable implementations
- Assist in production and review of test cases, to ensure the product operates as specified.
- Provide insight to solution design impacts on delivery and make recommendations for ease of delivery and support.
- Assist Project Managers on assessing, planning and organising project workload to meet project commitments within agreed schedules.
- Accountable for the quality of the project deliverables.
- Train, mentor or shadow members of the delivery teams as required.
More about you
- Helping clients solve complex business problems makes your heart race
- Consulting is most likely in your DNA
- You enjoy working with senior management to set strategic direction
- You are great at defining objectives and approaches for critical assignments
Desired Technical Knowledge:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- High level working knowledge on Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Cloud environments (AWS)
- Data model design
Required Domain Knowledge
- Australian Collections industry OR similar regulated Collections environment.
- Banking and / or retail finance sector
- Knowledge and experience of the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge with experience in: Presentation: PPT, Visio (diagrams and sequences), SQL (applicable for Experian
- Tallyman product)
- Experienced with leading local and offshore teams during a project delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous implementations
- Experience in project methodology or strong, demonstrable understanding of project management practices
- Possess a Degree in Business Computing, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or equivalent industry
- and technical qualifications or experience
The Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Experian's Data and the Data our clients have entrusted to Experian is of critical importance. Security will be an integral part of every position at Experian and will be considered in all aspects of your employment. Your responsibility for maintaining and supporting security, is implicit in your role and daily duties at Experian.
It is your responsibility to take necessary due care to properly maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of corporate information and protect it from unauthorized disclosure, modification, or destruction and never knowingly to put Experian’s information or information processes at unnecessary risk
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people, flexibility and environments are key differentiators. We take our people and equal opportunity agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people focus (Great Place To Work, Top Employer and Employer of Choice).
Experian Asia Pacific leverages cutting edge data science, inclusion and start-up mindsets to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and practices. As is our diverse workforce, which drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Experian ANZ is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer; to check out our full employee benefits please click here - https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/experian
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together