Job Type: Part time
At FSC, we are a team who cares deeply about doing great work, the people we work with and thinking creatively. Our clients rely on us for expert project management and technical advice to resolve difficult issues.
Established in 2015, we have grown into a tight-knit team of 70+, offering multi-disciplinary services to clients all over Australia.
We’re looking for talented Undergraduate Engineers to join our team and gain experience for their career in engineering
About the Role:
As an Undergraduate Engineer, you will work under direction in either the Design, Project Management or Environmental arms of our business. You will gain exposure to all facets of infrastructure delivery and learn the fundamentals in a collaborative environment alongside some of the industry’s best engineers.
You will work with our clients and other FSC team members to plan, deliver, and design projects throughout Australia. You may work across all of FSC’s Business Units:
- FSC Link/Projects – Construction project management
- FSC Range – Technical consulting and design
- FSC Enviro – Environmental project management
You will be a driven and enthusiastic civil, structural or environmental engineering student nearing completion of your studies.
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A deep care for those you work with;
- A strong analytical mind, attention to detail with a systems and governance mindset; and
- Enjoy being creative and thinking of new ways of doing things.
If you are looking for a traditional place to work – look somewhere else! Together, we at FSC have built a different kind of company that puts people first, is entrepreneurial, cares about making a positive impact in the world and is driven to get better every day.
As part of being a people first business, we offer the following benefits;
- Explore various career pathways as the business grows – be treated as an individual not a number;
- Empower you to shape your future and have a say in shaping the company’s future;
- Regular social events;
- Health and wellbeing initiatives that get better all the time – we care about this stuff;
- Table tennis world championship participation (joking – but we take our table tennis seriously here!);
- Attractive remuneration packages with bonuses based on company performance;
- Additional pay for weekend and night work;
- Competitive parental leave policies;
- Flexible working arrangements; and
- Salary sacrifice options.