Job Type: Full time
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic team
We have an exciting opportunity for Casual All-Round Construction Operators to join our MCW team based in Bunbury. This team is crucial in the delivery of our Southern Network Contract responsibilities with Main Roads WA.
You will be responsible for
The primary function of this role will operate a variety of machines to deliver road construction works across the South West Region. These machines include rollers, excavators, front end loaders and skid steers.
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Supporting the Supervisor in the delivery of MCW works
- Working Safely and efficiently
- Producing high quality work
- Displaying Fulton Hogan REAL values at all times
- Reporting and monitoring of workplace hazards, risks and incidents
What we need from you?
- White card
- Active Drivers Licence (HR or above)
- Proven experience operating machinery
- Roadwork experience necessary
- Possess a strong commitment to safety
- Be available to work overtime as required
- Be available to work/stay away from home, from time to time
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Fulton Hogan encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people to apply.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.