Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan is pleased to announce we have been awarded the design and construction project for the Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Rankin Park to Jesmond. Working closely with Transport for NSW this project comprises of 3.4kms of four-lane divided road with interchanges at Newcastle Road, Lookout Road and the John Hunter Hospital precinct. Upgrades to existing connecting roads, pedestrian bridge and underpass are included in the scope of works to complete. This $450 million project is set to commence late 2022 and will provide essential infrastructure to the Newcastle community.
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
We are looking for talented and experienced Contracts Administrator with high attention to detail to join our Newcastle Inner City Bypass Project Team. Your background in construction infrastructure projects will assist us delivering this project.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
As a Contracts Administrator you will participate in scope of works planning and ensure cost effectiveness is maximised. You will perform the contracts administration process including scope changes, contract amendments and variations. Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Act as primary point of contact between the company, client and subcontracts for all contractual matters on assigned contracts and project;
- Draft, prepare and execute internal and external correspondence on contractual matters as required;
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of contracts;
- Compile and maintain all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and company policies and procedures.
How you'll connect to the role?
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role within in the construction industry;
- Possess a good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the construction industry;
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to quickly build rapport with a range of diverse internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational skills, with a high attention to detail.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/
Article Link: https://roads-waterways.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/newcastle-inner-city-bypass/rankin-park-to-jesmond.html