Asphalt Laying Crew Member
Location: Perth Airport
Job Type: Full time
- Join busy Asphalt surfacing crews using innovative state of the art equipment
- Industry leading rates and conditions
- Full-time position
Our Hazelmere business is looking for an Asphalt Laying Crew Member. The team is open to reviewing applications from both experienced candidates and those who are interested in making a start in the industry.
You will be undertaking and involved in asphalt laying / paving tasks including:
- Asphalt laying physical duties
- Mobile plant operation (e.g. pavers, rollers, skid steers, cab coat truck)
- Road work construction and maintenance and safe operation near live traffic
- Toolbox meetings, pre-starts, risk assessments and project specific data capture
What we need from you?
We're looking for candidates who have asphalt/industry experience or a desire to learn and progress in a new industry. Candidates will need to have:
- Previous asphalt/paving experience is beneficial
- A hard working attitude
- A commitment to our Living Safely culture
- Availability to work overtime, weekends, nights and live away from home when required
- A current vehicle licence (HR or HC licence beneficial)
- Construction induction card
- Mobile plant experience would be beneficial
- An interest in working outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including a drug and alcohol screening.
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply online today.