Job Type: Full time
- Opportunity to join multi-national civil contractor
- Excellent work culture, join a fantastic team
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bridges/Structures Foreman to join our team, delivering Bridge construction and maintenance packages. Based in Bunbury, we're looking for a leader who will support and motivate our site teams - ensuring the focus remains on safety, quality, cost and schedule in the planning and execution of the work.
You will be responsible for
- Attending/leading daily pre-start meetings to address all site requirements
- Scheduling, forecasting, procurement and management of materials, plant, personnel and subcontractors
- Contributing to the development and implementation of SWMS
- Monitoring weekly/monthly program and identifying delays
- Achieving daily productivity targets
- Managing/monitoring project costs
- Resolving daily site issues
- Identifying hazards and assessing and managing risk/s through regular safety inspections and assist with audits and environmental risk assessments
What we need from you
- Civil Supervision experience or similar leading hand role
- Reinforced concrete construction - preferable bridge and/ or structures
- Timber bridge refurbishment and/ or steel construction highly regarded (or willing to learn)
- Understanding or experience in Civil earthworks and road construction highly regarded
- Ability to manage sites, personnel, plant and subcontractors independently
- MRWA and/ or Water Corporation experience desirable
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to positively influence and lead a team, including subcontractors
- Ability to hold pre-start meetings
- Active HR Licence preferred
- White Construction Card
- Cert IV OHS highly regarded or willing to complete
- Cert IV Supervision highly regarded or willing to complete
- MRWA - TC, BWTM accreditation preferred or willing to complete. AWTM highly regarded
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Fulton Hogan encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people to apply.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.