Senior Community Relations Advisor
Job Type: Full time
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
We're currently looking for a Senior Community & Stakeholder Relations Advisor to join us in our delivery of the Cabramatta Loop Project in Sydney.
What's on offer:
This is an exciting position that will see you working cooperatively with the local community and stakeholders to strategically manage communications and ensure that customer thinking remains at the heart of the Alliance. Keeping communities informed about construction and consulting on potential local impacts is vital to the delivery of our projects.
Your duties will include:
- Working cooperatively with community, industry and stakeholders to strategically manage communications and expectations
- Developing and providing a range of collateral to communicate the project works
- Providing advice and assistance to internal staff regarding best practice communication and engagement strategies
- Attending local community meetings and events; providing stakeholders with information and feedback; liaising with and maintaining positive relationships with the client, subcontractors, project staff, local residents, businesses and council members to ensure project objectives are met
- Supporting the corporate needs through monthly and annual reporting
- Responsible for holding meetings with stakeholders and ensure compliance with Contract obligations
- Managing and resolving conflict, as required
How you'll connect to the role:
You are an individual who has a natural passion and flare for communication, with a proactive approach to working with a diverse range of stakeholders - senior executive through to field teams. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with preparing and implementing communication strategies;
- Be a highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to manage your own work load on a day-to-day basis with minimum direct supervision;
- Flexible working style with the ability to break through barriers, establish common ground and build relationships and trust from the ground up with all levels of the community, local suppliers, government agencies and stakeholders.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification and/or have several years' experience in a stakeholder management or community liaison role in a construction environment.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/