Location: Perth Airport
Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity has presented for a highly skilled administrator to take on the dynamic role of Submissions Coordinator in our Infrastructure Services team based in Perth. This role is a permanent full-time position, however, flexible hours may be provided if required. This role will provide assistance to the Sales and Estimating Team with submitting tenders to new and existing clients, as well as providing general administrative support to the General Manager and Senior Leadership Team.
- Take a hands on coordination role in the preparation of tenders and EOI submissions and assist in the development and delivery of all bids, ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires and all tender documentation is completed;
- Ensure all proposals are formatted and comply with company brand guidelines and customer requirements;
- Collate all relevant information and ensure it is easily available for bid management, including CVs, project information, company data and references;
- Maintain and update tender list and compose, and distribute regional communication requirements such as regional updates, newsletters, presentations, internal and external award nominations;
- Share our good work on internal and external social media platforms as per company policy;
- General administration support to General Management and the Senior Leadership team.
You will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, show initiative and evaluate information quickly, identifying key issues and formulate conclusions. Pace, urgency and quality are key elements to this role. In addition you will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar tender / proposal or communications role;
- Previous administration and coordination experience including but not limited to; diary management coupled with strong writing skills;
- Infrastructure / Engineering industry experience is highly desirable, as is working on large-scale submissions;
- Ability to meet deadlines, conflicting priorities, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.