Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Surfacing/Transport Allocator to join our dynamic Infrastructure Services Team, based in Ormeau. This role will work closely with onsite supervisors and engineers to coordinate requirements needed to deliver surfacing works.
- A competitive salary package
- An opportunity for career growth & development
- Support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- Be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
- A Permanent, Full-time role
- Manage subcontractor bookings
- Coordinate the delivery of surfacing equipment to jobsites
- Apply and monitor compliance within the transport business
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to plan work requirements
- Plan equipment maintenance with the workshop team
- Accurately track and record costs
- Manage internal Transport drivers
You will have previous experience and understanding in a construction or coordination based environment, with a good planning and time management skills.
- A Proven ability to provide leadership and guidance to the team, develop and contribute to an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork;
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team whilst also having an ability to work independently;
- Effective communication skills, with an ability to liaise professionally with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong attention-to-detail and a focus on quality outcomes;
- IT skills with Microsoft Excel experience preferred.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.