Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive wage package and use of a vehicle
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- Training opportunities to enable career progression
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a growing and inclusive team environment
What's on Offer?
We've been working hard over the last few years to develop relationships and deliver quality projects across Tasmania. Due to the recent award of a Midland Highway project, we're looking to add a Leading Hand to our growing Tasmanian Construction team.
The project will involve the duplication of the highway inclusive of in-ground service installations.
We're looking for a leader who will support and motivate our site teams - ensuring the focus remains on safety, quality, cost and schedule in the planning and execution of the work. You'll be part of a progressive and dynamic team that works well together and strives to achieve the most desired project outcomes.
How you'll connect to the role:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, ideally working on civil infrastructure projects;
- A strong commitment to workplace safety, quality, respect of others and to work as part of a team;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work efficiently and to deadlines - including night shifts and overtime when required.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: